Foods That Trigger Blisters: Foods To Avoid
Certain foods may contribute to factors that increase the risk of blister formation. These include;
- Spicy Foods: Spicy foods can cause excessive sweating and increase your risk of blister formation.
- Acidic Foods: Citrus fruits, tomatoes, and vinegar, can irritate your skin and increase your risk of blister formation.
- Salty Foods: Consuming salty foods or too much salt can lead to dehydration, which can cause your skin to become dry and prone to blistering.
- Sugary Foods: High-sugar foods can cause inflammation and weaken your immunity, making you more susceptible to infections that can lead to blisters.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can cause dehydration, drying your skin and increasing your risk of blister formation.