7 # Healing Home Cures For Blisters
Here are some home remedies for blisters:
- Aloe vera: Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the blister to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation.
- Tea tree oil: Apply its few drops directly onto the blister to help dry it out and prevent infection.
- Epsom salt: Soak the blister in warm water mixed with Epsom salt for 10-15 minutes to help reduce pain and swelling.
- Witch hazel: Apply witch hazel on the blister to help dry it out and reduce inflammation.
- Apple cider vinegar: Soak a cotton ball or a piece of clean cloth in apple cider vinegar and apply it to the blister for 4-5 minutes, then rinse with warm water. This can help dry out the blister and prevent infection.
- Honey: Apply a small amount of honey on the blister. It has potent antibacterial properties that are known to help prevent infection and promote healing.
- Garlic: Crush a clove of garlic (or take garlic powder) and apply the juice on the blister. Garlic has antimicrobial properties that can help prevent infection and promote healing.
It’s important to note that these remedies are not meant to replace medical treatment, and if the blister is large, painful, or appears infected, it’s important to seek medical attention.